Minimum Lead Time
We will do our best to meet your order date requests. It is always best to place an order at least 1 week in advance. If we receive your order by 2pm PST on a Monday, it can ship on Wednesday for a Thursday delivery. Orders received by 2:00 on Tuesday can ship Thursday for Friday delivery. Orders received on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and weekends ship out the following Tuesday for Wednesday delivery.
1. Cut – 2. Ship – 3. Deliver
- No deliveries are made on Mondays, Tuesday, Sundays, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day or other Holidays that fall on a Monday or Tuesday.
- Meat cuts are subject to availability. If an item is not available, we will contact you directly.
- Rare Meats ship fresh*, not frozen. They are packed in insulated containers with frozen ice packs. *Ground Poultry items are frozen immediately after grinding to preserve freshness. These ship frozen.
- Due to international regulations, we are unable to ship directly to foreign countries.
- We cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Please provide an accurate street address so our carriers can deliver.
Shipping Rates Maps
Rare Gourmet Meats are shipped via overnight delivery with FEDEX or Golden State Overnight (GSO). This map that shows our standard shipping fees.
Additional $10.00 charge applies to Saturday delivery, if available in your area.
All products shipped via FEDEX or GSO are packaged in our custom insulated packaging and sent via overnight delivery to ensure optimal freshness. You will receive a confirmation email directly from the carrier the day your order ships that will contain Tracking Information for your purchase – please provide a valid email address to receive this information.
We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
For all other inquiries and shipping questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org